Graduated from Feng Zhu School of Design (Diploma in Entertainment Design / Industrial Design)
Looking for a job as a illustrator/concept designer/graphic artist.
Worked in Mozat Pte Ltd
- worked as an interface designer for chat app.
- worked as a graphic designer for marketing materials such as brochures, pamphlets, banners and booths.
- worked as a game artist for mobile app games, creating game art assets, animation and interface design.
Worked in Multimedia People Pte Ltd
- worked as a Game Concept Artist for client (Urban Redevelopment Authority / URA)
- game level designer
- Illustrated dual canal usage concept, underground system concept, land reclamation concept, amalgamation, relocation and intensification of urban housing concept.
- created game assets of graphic buildings in isometric views.
- worked alongside with animation programmer to create interactive graphics for public touch panel games.
Worked in Infinite Imaging Pte Ltd
- worked as a Digital Imaging Artist.
- worked with local photographers in retouching magazine covers.
- worked on magazine covers including I-Weekly, You-Weekly, FHM, Maxim magazines and bridal photos.
Feng Zhu School of Design (FZD)
- Diploma in Digital Entertainment Design (DED)
- Diploma in Industrial Design (Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications)
- Digital Media Design (Games Design)
Catholic Junior College (Arts Faculty)
Victoria School (Art Elective Programme)
- Concept Design
- Digital Painting
- Graphic Design
- Photoshop CS3
- Traditional medium
- 3D Studio Max